12/21/2007

hash clash

the following ideas have occurred very recently

snooze off!
harm

i just realized: i really really like waterfalls. theyre just very... interesting. visually.

this world is bigger than big

fish out of water
fish in the air

i guess im just in that weird mood/state of mind where everything phrase seems uniquely special, every idea seems profound. believe it or not, this is not drug induced, but some natural state of mind i have enjoyed for most of my life.

fall out of the sky and find me

no fault found



"In this place where time stands still it seems like everything is moving. Including me. I can't say I know where I'm going nor if my bad deeds can be purified. There are so many things I have done that I regret. But when I come to a full stop I hope you understand that the distance between us is not as great as it seems. "



you are not broken. sprained maybe. but nothing that cannot be mended.

you, me, and the world. only three things, pretty easy to keep track of.

No comments: